meta name="title" content="SisterRain.net" /> SisterRain.net: Now I Lay Me Down To Job Search

ON OUR WAY TO MEET HIS NEW BOSS, MY HUSBAND ASKS IF I'M NERVOUS.

I REPLY, "I WOKE UP BLIND ONE MORNING. NERVOUS GOES AWAY AFTER THAT."

****************************************************************


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Now I Lay Me Down To Job Search

It's almost 11:30 p.m. and I came up to get ready for bed but wanted to finish a few job search emails. I've just sent them off and find myself looking through job sites -- the same ones I looked through less than 12 hours ago. If wishing could make it happen, it would have happened by now and I would not be sitting here doing what seems to be futile acts a half-hour before midnight.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Ridiculous times call for ridiculous measures.

Searching for a new job is a full time job. This full time job calls for overtime.

Good night.

No comments: